The Bonneville Cycling Club (BCC) is proud to present the 30th Anniversary Little Red Riding Hood Event to raise money to fight cancer in women. BCC is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing education and riding opportunities for novice recreational riders to riders training for centuries.
Little Red Riding Hood is a fully supported, non-competitive, women only cycling event. With 27, 36, 50, 70 and 100 mile distances, there is a ride for everyone.
Spend the day riding through the beautiful Cache Valley in Northern Utah. The route is a loop through the valley on paved rural and country roads. The terrain is mostly flat, with some rolling hills.
A portion of every riders fee will be donated to the Huntsman Cancer Foundation for breast and ovarian cancer research.
Friday, June 2, 2017
- DINNER, Come enjoy some the totally rad Buffet style Dinner! $15.00 per person Volunteers are no charge! We will have more totally awesome serving lines and faster service this year!
- COSTUME CONTEST, get your 80’s Costume ready! The Costume Contest will be held at the main stage at 7:30 PM!
- MUSIC AND ENTERTAINMENT, Enjoy the sounds and sites of the 80’s!
- VENDOR EXPO, come visit our many exciting vendors and shop at the Little Red Boutique.
Saturday, June 3, 2017
- RIDE, after all…this is what it’s all about!
- BREAKFAST, enjoy fresh fruit, bagels, juice and coffee from Café Ibis
- LIVE MUSIC, enjoy the sounds of the 80’s.
- VENDOR EXPO, come visit our many exciting vendors.
- FINISH LINE, a congratulatory gift will be waiting for you at the finish line.
Start Times are as follows:
- 100-milers 7:30 AM – 8:30 AM
*Option for 100 mile course closes at 2:00 (two) PM around mile 70
- 70-milers 8:35 AM – 9:15 AM
- 50-milers 9:20 AM – 9:50 AM
- 36-milers 9:55 AM – 10:10 AM
- 27-milers 10:15 AM – 10:30 AM
The course will close at 6 PM to all riders.
Non-Rider, Saturday, June 3 meal ticket (wristband for non-rider, includes breakfast, lunch, and ice cream in Lewiston) – $8.00
Please Don’t Ride a Long!
Riding as a wolf (riding as an unregistered rider) jeopardizes this amazing ride because we have a permit for a specific number of riders. Please, don’t ride Little Red unless you are a paid and registered attendee. Thank you!