AboutThe Bonneville Cycling Club (BCC) is proud to present the 31st Anniversary Little Red Riding Hood Event to raise money to fight cancer in women. BCC is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing education and riding opportunities for novice recreational riders to riders training for centuries.
Little Red Riding Hood is a fully supported, non-competitive, women only cycling event. With 27, 36, 50, 70 and 100 mile distances, there is a ride for everyone.
Spend the day riding through the beautiful Cache Valley in Northern Utah. The route is a loop through the valley on paved rural and country roads. The terrain is mostly flat, with some rolling hills.
A portion of every riders fee will be donated to the Huntsman Cancer Foundation for breast and ovarian cancer research.
Friday, June 1, 2018
- DINNER, Come enjoy some great food! $15.00 per person Volunteers no charge! Dinner from 5:30-7:30
- COSTUME CONTEST, get your Fiesta Costume ready! The Costume Contest will be held at the main stage at 7:30 PM!
- MUSIC AND ENTERTAINMENT, Enjoy the sounds and sites of the 80’s!
- VENDOR EXPO, come visit our many exciting vendors and shop at the Little Red Boutique.
Saturday, June 2, 2018
- RIDE, after all…this is what it’s all about!
- BREAKFAST, enjoy fresh fruit, bagels, juice and coffee from Café Ibis
- LIVE MUSIC, enjoy the sounds of Fiesta.
- VENDOR EXPO, come visit our many exciting vendors.
- FINISH LINE, a congratulatory gift will be waiting for you at the finish line.
Start Times are as follows:
- 7:30 AM Huntsman Hometown Riders
- 100-milers 7:35 AM – 8:55 AM
*Option for 100 mile course closes at 2:00 (two) PM around mile 70
- 70-milers 9:00 AM – 9:30 AM
- 50-milers 9:35 AM – 10:15 AM
- 36-milers 10:20 AM – 10:30 AM
- 27-milers 10:35 AM – 10:45 AM
Non-Rider, Saturday, June 2 meal ticket (wristband for non-rider, includes breakfast, lunch, and ice cream in Lewiston) – $8.00
Please Don’t Ride a Long!
Riding as a wolf (riding as an unregistered rider) jeopardizes this amazing ride because we have a permit for a specific number of riders. Please, don’t ride Little Red unless you are a paid and registered attendee. Thank you!