2017 Little Red Riding Hood Course Maps
The Routes for this year HAVE been finalized. Have a great ride!
- The Century (100 Miles) Link to Ride with GPS Map (100 Miles)
- The Metric-Plus (70 Miles) Link to Ride with GPS Map (70 Miles)
- The Half (50 Miles) Link to Ride with GPS Map (50 Miles)
- The Quarter-Plus (36 Miles) Link to Ride with GPS Map (36 Miles)
- The Short Hop (27 Mile) Link to Ride with GPS Map (27 Miles)
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING ROUTE CLOSURE TIMES (Also shown on PDF route maps):
100 Mile Riders: At the Weston Stop need to start the Preston Loop by 2PM or you will need to take the 70 mile route to the finish.
All Riders: Need to be at Lewiston 800 West and 800 North by 3PM to continue to Weston or you will need to take the 50 mile route to the finish.
Start Times are as follows:
- 100-milers 7:30 AM – 8:30 AM
*Option for 100 mile course closes at 2:00 (two) PM around mile 70
- 70-milers 8:35 AM – 9:15 AM
- 50-milers 9:20 AM – 9:50 AM
- 36-milers 9:55 AM – 10:10 AM
- 27-milers 10:15 AM – 10:30 AM
**Most years we have had lovely weather, with clear skies and temperatures in the 70′s — 80′s; however, it can rain. Please come prepared to ride rain or shine. The ride will not be cancelled due to rain. It is up to each individual rider to decide if they want to ride and if they feel it is safe to do so.**