How to Volunteer
To Volunteer click HERE and complete the form to volunteer!
Thank you for your interest in volunteering for Little Red Riding Hood! Volunteers are crucial to the success of this event and we have many opportunities and ways for you to get involved. We need volunteers on the following days:
- Tuesday, May 29th, BCC Storage Unit, SLC. Load Truck.
- Friday, June 1st, Lewiston Fairgrounds, Lewiston. Various Tasks.
- Saturday, June 2nd, Lewiston Fairgrounds & Surrounding area, Lewiston. The Big Day – Various Tasks
- Sunday, June 3rd, BCC Storage Unit, SLC. Unload Truck.
The majority of our volunteers are needed Friday and Saturday, June 1st and 2nd, in Lewiston and the surrounding Cache Valley area.
There are many ways to help out, including SAG support, keeping the rest stops going, clean up, food prep, set up, information, etc… A ride this size needs hundreds of volunteers, be it two hours or 20 hours. We can find a spot for you!
This year a special request goes out to all our volunteers – PLEASE plan to stay until your shift is complete if you are helping out on Saturday during the event. If your friend, sweetheart, wife, mother or sister is finished riding and ready to leave we encourage you to help them understand that other riders are still on the course and NEED YOU! We can’t do this without you!
- Friday Night Dinner and Live Entertainment
- Continental Breakfast
- Lunch and Ice Cream Parlor Ticket
- After ride refreshments
- The appreciation and gratitude of 3,500 women cyclists
- Limited Edition Volunteer Shirt– super comfortable
- Volunteer Swag